1. a heavy stick, usually thicker at one end than at the other, suitable for use as a weapon; a cudgel.
2. a group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, or other purpose: They organized a computer club.
3. the building or rooms occupied by such a group.
4. an organization that offers its subscribers certain benefits, as discounts, bonuses, or interest, in return for regular purchases or payments: a book club; a record club; a Christmas club.
a. a stick or bat used to drive a ball in various games, as golf.
b. Indian club.
6. a nightclub or cabaret: Last night we went to all the clubs in town.
7. a black trefoil-shaped figure on a playing card.
8. a card bearing such figures.
9. clubs, (used with a singular or plural verb) the suit so marked: Clubs is trump. Clubs are trump.
- Nroblits (goblins)
- Han (patriarchy)
- Celph (werewolf)
- Sincere (blind man)
- SSA (shadow)